All registrations for any youth or adult program are completed through our online registration portal, ActiveNet. Once you create an account you will be able to:
Add family members to your account
Register yourself or a family member for a program
View league schedules
Reserve a facility
Receive communications about programs you are enrolled in
Electronically sign participation waivers for yourself or your child
Follow the steps below to complete your enrollment:
- Go to https://apm.activecommunities.com/mammothrecreation/Home
- On the top right of the page click “Create an Account”
- Enter your name & address information and click “Next”
- Enter your phone number (if you do not have a home phone, enter your cell phone number in both the “Home Phone” and “Cell Phone” fields) & e-mail address. Also, check the box below the “Fax” field if you are the main contact for your family, then click “Next”
- Enter your gender, date of birth, and select “Customer” under customer type. Be sure to answer the required questions at the bottom, then click “Next.”
- Enter at least two emergency contacts. If you are filling this out for your child, put an emergency contact that is not yourself, as we already have your information saved elsewhere. Click “Next” when finished.
- Enter your desired password, then select either “Create Account” or “Create Account and Add Family Member” (you can always go back later and add family members if necessary.
- Once you are signed up and logged in you can use the bar at the top of the page to navigate the site. For example, by clicking on “Activities” you can either select an activity category from the drop down menu, or you will be brought to a page that lists all of the current offerings.
If you have any questions or need assistance with creating your account online, please contact Lauren Plum at (760) 965-3699 or