- Toddler Time (September - June) - canceled for 2020-2021 season
- Hot Shots Basketball (November - January) - canceled for 2020-2021 season
- Ice Skating Lessons (November - February) - ongoing www.MammothIceRink.com
- Instructional Basketball (February - March) - canceled for 2021 season
- Little Sluggers T-Ball (April - May) - TBD
- Swim Lessons - groups and privates (June - August) - TBD
- Tennis Lessons - privates (June - October) -TBD
- Summer Camps (June - August) -TBD
- Peapod Playgroups - Spanish and English (year-round sessions) - virtual
- Coed Curling (January - February) - canceled for 2021 season
- Adult Hockey League - canceled for 2021 season
- Coed Soccer (January - March) - canceled for 2021 season
- Coed Volleyball (January - April) - canceled for 2021 season
- Eastern Sierra Agility Group Pathrunner Dogs (May - October)
- Lap Swim and Whitmore 50 Challenge (May - September)
- Swim Lessons - groups and privates (May - August) - TBD
- Drop-in Tennis lessons - groups and privates (June - October) -TBD
- Tennis Camps and Socials (June - August) -TBD
- Coed Softball (June - August) - TBD
- Men’s Softball (June - August) -TBD
- Softball Tournaments (July) - TBD
- Beach Volleyball Tournament (July) -TBD
How to Register
Registration is now easier than ever with our online registrations. Simply create a profile online and start signing up the whole family.
Have questions? Give us a call at (760) 965-3699 or visit the Town offices located above Giovanni’s.
The Town of Mammoth Lakes operates under permit on the Inyo National Forest.
All activities are filled on a first-come, first-serve basis. Activities are closed when maximum enrollment is met. The Parks and Recreation Department reserves the right to cancel or postpone any program or activity due to inclement weather or low enrollment. A full refund will be made if the Parks and Recreation Department cancels a program. A $40 service fee will be imposed for all returned checks and could result in refusal of future participation. All cancellations received more than two weeks prior to the start of the program will receive a refund, less a 10% processing fee. Participant cancellations received with less than one week’s notice prior to the start of the program are non-refundable. Please allow 1-2 weeks for any refunds.