The Town of Mammoth Lakes in partnership with Crowley Lake Fish Camp is extremely proud to present the Fourth of July Fireworks Spectacular at Crowley Lake on Monday, July 4, 2022.
The Independence Day fireworks show promises to be a bright and striking display of color in the Eastern Sierra night sky. This year’s custom designed “Sky Concert” will propel over 851 shells into the Eastern Sierra sky for a mesmerizing 17 minutes beginning at approximately 9:15 p.m. (weather permitting). The show will simulcast live on KMMT 106.5 – tune in and enjoy!
The Town of Mammoth Lakes would like to acknowledge L.D.C. for their long-standing support of this generational community event at Crowley Lake.
Since incorporating in 1984, the Town of Mammoth Lakes has been celebrating Independence Day with a spectacular fireworks show. The Town contracts Pyro Spectaculars by Souza to light up the sky above Crowley Lake. Souza is well known for doing some of the largest and most spectacular fireworks displays in the world.
Admission to the Fourth of July Fireworks Show is once again only $25.00 per vehicle (excludes camping), and $5.00 for walk-ins (children 12 & under are free). Celebrate Independence Day with live music on the lawn from 6:00 to 8:00pm before the spectacular fireworks show.
The 4-day camp permitting at Crowley Lake Fish Camp for the Fourth of July begins Friday, July 1 and ends on Tuesday, July 5, 2022. The entire lake shore at the South Landing of Crowley Lake will be open for camping, and the fee is only $125 per vehicle including the Independence Day fireworks show.
The North Landing/North Shore of Crowley Lake will be closed beginning at 12:00 p.m. on Sunday, July 3, 2022, thru 12:00 p.m. Tuesday, July 5, 2022.
To ensure a safe holiday experience for everyone, please observe the following:
- Personal fireworks are prohibited within Mono County, including the Inyo National Forest (INF), and Bureau of Land Management (BLM) lands. Be smart; leave the fireworks to the professionals!
- Due to EXTREME FIRE DANGER, the Mammoth Lakes Fire Protection District, Long Valley Fire Department, Mammoth Lakes Police Department, California Highway Patrol and Mono County Sheriff will enforce a “zero tolerance” policy with respect to the possession and use of fireworks, including safe and sane. Fireworks violations will be strictly enforced.
- Please obey road closure and no parking signs. Parking or stopping is NOT permitted along Highway 395 or Crowley Lake Drive at any time. Do not park in fire lanes.
- The Mono County Sheriff’s Office will be patrolling Crowley Lake during the fireworks show. No boats are permitted in Hilton Bay during the fireworks show. Proper night-time navigation lighting is required on all vessels.
- Help us keep Mono County clean. Please use designated trash facilities.
- Do not drink and drive. Please use a designated driver or plan to camp at Crowley Lake Fish Camp.
Please enjoy Independence Day in a safe and responsible manner. For additional information, please contact the Town of Mammoth Lakes Parks and Recreation Department at (760) 965-3690.