Zumba classes are back at the Mammoth Lakes Community Center every Tuesday (October 11 - December 27) and Friday nights (October 7 - December 30), from 6-7pm. Join Coach Denisse, and get you burn and dance on at the same time! Only $10 per class.
Latin Night at Mammoth Rock 'n' Bowl
DJs, dancing and discount bowling every Thursday night. 10pm until close. Must be 18+.
Open Mic Mondays
Distant Brewing hosts an Open Mic night every Monday! They have guitars, amps, drums, mics, keyboards and anything else to get yourself up on stage! For more information, click here.
Mono County Wellness Program Schedule
Click here for information about the Mammoth Lakes program schedule
- Join us at the Sierra Wellness Center on Saturday, October 29 from 6:00 to 8:00pm for a free community potluck in celebration of our LBGTQ+ community and Halloween.
Sunday Senior Doughnut Drop-In
- Sundays 8:00-10:00am
- Various Locations Join us for coffee, a light breakfast, community, and conversation on Sunday mornings:
- November 6: Looney Bean
- November 13: Stellar Brew
- November 20: Black Velvet
- November 27: Mammoth Coffee Roasters
Open Space Hang
- Wednesdays, 6:00-8:00pm
- Sierra Wellness Center, 181 Sierra Manor Road #4, Mammoth Lakes
- Join us for a sober evening of games, music, and community.
Free MyStrength App – Access Code MONO
- Get a flexible and comprehensive digital program with proven tools
- and dedicated support for stress, depression, sleep, and more.
- Get your free app here using the promo code MONO.
Mono Arts Council (MAC) Program Schedule
Introduction to Stained Glass, with Susi Bains
- Friday, November 11, 5:30-8:30pm
- Stained glass windows and art dates back to the 7th century, and we still enjoy it today! Join us for an evening learning the basics of how to cut and solder glass into beautiful stained glass feathers, expertly taught by Susi Bains of Owl Moon Studios. Laughs and shattering glass guaranteed! Register on our website.
Knit a Hat (knitting basics), with Sandra DiDomizio
- Wednesday, November 16, 5:30-8:30pm
- Expertly guided by Sandra DiDomizio, we will knit a cozy and stylish winter hat out of Merino Wool from Italy – of course! Just in time for Holiday gift-making. Sandra will walk us through knitting basics and you will get to take the materials and instructions home in case you don’t finish. Also, keep the knitting needles for future projects! Register on our website.
- Thursday-Monday, 12-6pm
- Open Studio is a community program for folks of all ages to have access to a creative space and materials for artistic projects! Participants may bring their own supplies or use materials provided by MAC for a suggested donation of $5.? Please note that this is a drop-in, self-guided program. Visit the MAC website for details.
is Mammoth Hospital's community prevention, wellness, and performance institute focused on improving the health of our community through facilitating positive lifestyle choices and providing the necessary knowledge, resources, and skills. Elevate was launched in the Spring of 2021 by Mammoth Hospital. Join a variety of virtual and in-person wellness programs including Pilates, Tai Chi, and Mom Strong: Perinatal Core & Pelvic Health, support groups, prenatal classes, and education series on nutrition and mindfulness. Check out all of their classes and schedule here.
Mammoth Lakes Library
Storytime and Reading Challenge
In addition to our weekly Facebook Live Storytimes on Wednesdays at 10:30am and in Spanish alternate Fridays at 10:30am on Mammoth Lakes Library's Facebook page.
Makerspace and MonoBookBox Program
The library continues to offer free all-ages seasonal Makerspace Kits and Activity Zines for pick up at the front desk, along with Storytime To Go bags for young families at Mammoth Lakes Library. School age kids can still sign up for a few remaining slots in our winter MonoBookBox Program and high school age teens can participate in our Evolution of Storytelling Project which includes free journaling boxes and zine-making kits and this season adds in-house use of iPads for digital story creation and recording equipment for oral history/podcast style storytelling. Adults can take advantage of our Drop-In Sewing Machine Time at the 2nd floor Makerspace every Wednesday from 2:30-4:30pm. Additional information: monocolibraries.org.